These are building inspections and services offered to clients during construction to ensure that the process is completed successfully. There are several companies in Sydney with accredited inspectors who provide the clients with a comprehensive report for every construction phase to ensure defects are dealt with accordingly. Make sure to go for a company that has rigorous standards to ensure stability of your new construction.
Types of New Construction Services and Inspections
- Slab and base phase inspections - This is inspecting the foundation to ensure it is well laid; drains, water and sewer laterals are inspected at this stage to ensure they are well installed.
- Framing phase inspections - The framework of the structure is inspected to ensure it is strong enough. The electrical wiring and the pipes for gas and plumbing purposes are checked to ensure they are in proper condition.
- Lockup phase inspections - This ensures that the walls, crawlspaces and attics are well insulated; the roofs, floors, windows and doors are well fixed; the interior and exterior are well finished; power and gas is properly installed, etc.
- Final walkthrough inspections - This ensures the building is in proper condition and as per the client's expectation and everything installed is operating perfectly before occupancy.
- They detect the defects overseen by contractors, sub-contractors and engineers.
- They are thorough as they surpass the standards of building codes.
- The help fix the problems identified before occupancy.
- They help prevent potential costly damages and consequences.
- They offer peace of mind knowing potential costly issues are solved.
- They provide a negotiation power advantage during the sale or resale process.
- They safeguard the health of the occupants for example, asbestos inspection checks presence of asbestos that causes lung diseases.
Contact Pre Purchase Inspectors today to arrange your free quote